Windies Confident of Test Series Against Oz

on 04 7, 2012

West Indies coach Ottis Gibson has expressed confidence that his resurgent side will knock Australia off in the upcoming Test series.

Gibson said, “There’s an air of confidence as well when you walk around the streets of the Caribbean at the moment, where two years ago, or probably even 12 months ago the average man in the street was not so enthusiastic about the performances of the team.”

His statement came after the West Indies drew the ODI and Twenty20 series

The West Indies lost the three-Test series 2-0 against India in November 2011, but gained a 95-run first-inning lead in the opening match and were involved in a draw where scores were level with India nine down in the fourth innings.

Gibson, however, expressed confidence in the West Indies’ bowling attack, which comprises Ravi Rampaul, Fidel Edwards and Devendra Bishoo.

He added, “They got a lot of wickets for us in all forms of cricket to be honest, especially Test cricket. I think over the last 12 months, our bowling attack has been as good as most around the world.”

Comments (26)

1. Hedwig Headlam says:

Its not a recall. It is a free replacement drive that has been taken up as a recall, which again is non-mandatory,and that I think is a good thing. They are upgrading the starter motor for users having the old Nano. A commendable exercise by Tata Motors to do for its existing users.

• Sam says:

to build good links from PR5 or higher sites if you can, but just don’t sweat it. Send out great news rlaeeses from PRWeb.com (PR7) or other news sites, write articles for places like Evan Carmichael, or create

• Cristiana says:

Buvau pametus jusu arsdea Na pameciau pameciau,ramiai gyvenau. BET ATRADAU jus vel!!!!! JEEEE!!!! Dar karta didziausi komplimentai JUMS! Kiekviena irasa skaitau su pasimegavimu, nesvarbu net receptai jeigu rimtai Nes pats irasas toooks siltas, linksmas ir mielas! Ir vel negaliu atsitraukti nuo jusu blogo!!!!Aciu kad esat!!!!

• Gonzalo says:

Wow this comment made my head spin beaucse you just butchered the English language. How can you respond to an article about grammar with horrible grammar? Number one: it’s you’re, as in you are, and a lot, as in two words. You also chose to avoid using punctuation correctly, so your comment looked like you just threw up on the screen as opposed to putting together any logical thought. I understand it’s not always essential to write perfectly online, as I am part of the information generation after all, but you just exemplified this writer’s grievances. And finally, were you kidding by writing gud and nd?? I just didn’t get it. I hate to be so brash but come on, you just assaulted this article. And yes, I meant assaulted, not insulted.

2. Jane says:

Yep, sounds like anhoetr great indie events bubbling in nyc. I gave my lil contribution, but more I can’t wait to attend and try some of those video games.

3. Rcti Streaming says:

Hai, Minta ijin dulu sama TS blog mau numpang komeng nih…. gw udah googling kemana-mana nih akhirnya ketemu juga makasih ya boss buat infonya, salam kenal dari blogger jakarta kalo ada waktu berkunjung ke blog saya sekalian menambah koneksi… Salam Blogger

4. board and batten says:

We’re a gaggle of volunteers and opening a brand new scheme in our community. Your web site provided us with useful info to paintings on. You’ve performed an impressive task and our entire neighborhood can be thankful to you.

• Kuldeep says:

madmarvelgirl Posted on I totally agree about Jean. They were only siattrng to get at the potential of that character when she died. Both times. (Both times she stayed dead; not talking about other times).I can’t think that I’ve ever drifted away from a story immediately following a character death, but I know that lineups definitely have an affect on my interest in following stories. I say I’m an X-men’ fan, but there are a lot of classic’ stories I haven’t bothered with because they don’t have Scott or Jean in them.

• Vincent says:

Su, I LOVE how they turned out! Fantastic job!!! Do you have any tips (relating to the partten or the fabric) or was it really super easy? I’m totally making one for my little girl! Just think…net year when these coats are too small, you can refashion the sleeves into the cropped ones you like :)

• Ronit says:

Dave T: If it works for you great. I don’t like flags because they allow us to keep meeasgss in the inbox, after we’ve decided what work they require. This makes the inbox a place that holds a mix of processed and unprocessed meeasgss. It is much easier for a message to get lost under this pile and not be handled until it’s too late.

• Danola says:

Tong has left the island for good.I know this for a fact.And who can blame him?He is not a fool and he will not be back.In Roatan it is not a quoesitn of if they will get you but of when and he certainly wasn’t going to wait around for Part II of his attack.I am glad for him and I feel sorry for those who still see any hope in Roatan,a crime-infested place that can only get worse.

5. HotelAggregator is a hotel and flight search engine that searches hundreds of hotel, airline, and travel sites across the web for the cheapest hotel rates says:

Fantastic beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your web site, how could i subscribe for a blog website? The account aided me a appropriate deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided shiny transparent concept

• Remigio says:

Hey Robert,I was looking trouhgh the Active Publishers list, checking out their sites, and clicked on Gothic Press. This brought me to a hacker window that brings you to some middle eastern site. Not sure if that’s a propaganda or virus attempt from the site or not, but wanted to let you know.Thanks!

• Hamidu says:

as we all know good leather is very sugg clssiac talloft and delicate feel smoothugg boots as a good leather materials are used in sheep’s clothing production,

6. sport says:

I’m not sure the place you are getting your information, but good topic. I must spend a while studying more or figuring out more. Thank you for fantastic information I was searching for this info for my mission.

7. submit a url says:

Valuable info. Fortunate me I discovered your web site accidentally, and I am stunned why this coincidence didn’t came about earlier! I bookmarked it.

8. Sergio says:

anthony June 9, 2011 am feelin those shirt i know you can buy some on the wtbsiee and i have but where can you buy more like the long sleeve that l’s have on get back to me thanks

• Bondo says:

Moncler coats for menmoncler jakecn, special functions. Moncler jacket is colored to match your mood and style and are ideal to help you. They sleep during the winter white appear and Moncler, what to complete about it. Get rid of the stereotype, quit turn, Moncler jackets and Sass dich.Barbour in no way walks of Fashion and the objective of Moncler it, all kinds of clothes for everybody, regardless of for men or females. come in such a case, Moncler mens down jackets this year with unique styles. Moncler outlet Children? We’re pleased to supply these coats for girls and we also provide accessories for this sort of coat, from gloves to headwear for ladies.Winter Coats are what I’m seeking!Carhartt Coats has a selection of coats that may be utilized Moncler Males for winter from all three lines. 1 coat of note is the Arctic Extreme Coat for men. This coat in constructed of black nylon Cordura,is waterproof and insulated with quilted polyester. You will find two chest pockets, a split back for ease of movement, rib knit storm cuffs and an interior drawstring to keep the wind out. It comes in Medium, Huge and X- Big in black only. Carhartt Coats prides itself on creating only the very best coats for each men and females for any kind of circumstance and temperature. Our rates are right and our goods come with a satisfaction guarantee. must be the fault of parents chooice for this season.Themoncler doudoune has been very well-known when we speak concerning the fashion world. Men and women appear totally comfortable with wheat bran as Obsession with Moncler Mens Jackets it provides. They’re extremely stylish and hip-hop sort of jacket can make you stand in a public reaction. You may locate that as long as you Mens Moncler Lengthy Down Coats Cream just due to the fact you wear a jacket.But nevertheless lovely they are, my own search for the best summer dress will in no way be limited to the high street. The winter is coming to purchase a moncler, and discover yourself a warm embrace. Be a happiness woman. Mens series moncler has received its name that Moncler could be the most well-liked brands, such as winter coats and jackets clothing. Their fascination using the color and style of ladies in all its forms, to a significant extent. Moncler is renowned not just as a moncler jacket maker, Moncler Mens Coats but a great and high quality bags maker. Within the cold season, you can not ignore the existence of Moncler jackets. You’ll be able to not miss, like fashion jackets in your wardrobe! In the series of clothing Moncler,moncler doudoune for males, females Moncler jackets, Moncler, even children clothing, bring us all Moncler jackets Supra in all Jahreszeit. Moncler jackets not just keep warm for the season cold, but also provide you with the confidence to wear jackets Moncler outlet, himself an excellent winter.

9. lestur says:

Remarkable things here. I’m very glad to peer your article. Thank you so much and I am having a look forward to touch you. Will you please drop me a e-mail?

• Thaynan says:

aš esu laiminga šio dineroaščio prenumeratorė Mėgaujuos ir vaizdais ir tekstais. Lipdau mintyse mozaiką iš Tavo pateikiamų dalelių- patinka.Ir kuo puikiausiai suprantu, kaip smagu ir kaip norisi sulaukt to atgalinio ryšio. Tik va aš gal nevisada moku tą susižavėjimą ir džiugesį išreikšt. (kaip sykis šiandien su saviškiu namiškiu diskutavom apie tai, kaip neišmokino/neperdavė tėvai/protėviai tradicijos/papročio garsiai/jausmingai/nuoširdžiai pasidžiaugti svetimais nuopelnais/pasiekimais/talentais Vis kažkaip apie viską santūriai, vis patylom, vis sau vienatvėj Bet, kad ir santūriai iš paviršiaus’, bet žinok, kad tikrai šiltai ir nuoširdžiai- džiaugiuosi atradus

• Elnur says:

That would be great news. After Aaron’s FB post yesterday I’d paseonrlly be surprised but today the kitchen door was open and there was definitely some activity there. But when he spoke to Tong, he mentioned Costa Rica, Guatemala or Panama as potential relocation sites. It would be great if he stayed. I heard The Noodle Shack will re-open with a new owner

10. erdani says:

Wow, wonderful blog structure! How lengthy have you ever been blogging for? you made running a blog look easy. The overall look of your web site is wonderful, as neatly as the content material!

• Muddhugiri says:

It is gratifying to see the self-righteous know-it-alls being cotrcered. As Bob Dylan says, How does it feel? Since these are not all grammatical errors, and since she made a grammatical error herself, it may be a nice lesson in humility something we all can use more of. Oops did I end with a preposition? Do I really care?

11. seo services says:

I loved that post and found it very useful. Your site is very informative with lots of useful stuff on it. Thanks.

12. tratamiento para celulitis says:

Es un placer leer articulos tan interesantes, enhorabuena por tu pagina web. Un cordial saludo desde lugo.he puesto en mi site un link a tu pagina web. Mi web tiene un PR de 4.saludetes!

13. low cost airfare| says:

Hi there, I discovered your web site by the use of Google while looking for a comparable matter, your web site came up, it looks great. I have added to favourites|added to bookmarks.